Kamis, 05 April 2012

Faithful… (ˆ◡ˆ)

God ask me, "If I take your job, your still loved Me? If I take your money,your still loved me? If I take your hand, your voice, your legs, your still worship me? If I take everything in your life, your still loved Me, my child?"

I just don't know how to answer that question… ┑(ˇεˇ)┍  
I'm still not sure…  
I have friends i loved…
I have family i loved…
I have someone special i loved too…

I can't.. with myself…
But, if that happen to me…
Hibur aku Tuhan… (˘̩╭˘̩ƪ) 
Teach me how to be faithful, how to still believe that everything is gonna be alright with you…
Biar skrg aku kerjakan apa yg jd bagianku…
Slama  masih ada kesempatan…
Aku cuma mau kasih yg terbaik buat mreka…
Slama aku masih bisa bernafas…
I'll try my best…
Sperti utk Tuhan dan bukan utk manusia…

So blessed…
I'm just human but I have an awesome God…
Thanks Lord… (ˆ‿ˆʃƪ) 

1 komentar:

  1. Anonim4/12/2012

    Never be afraid of your life. We have an awesome GOD.Have faith, HE'll takes care of U,always..

    BalasHapus

Terima kasih atas komentarnya… (ʃƪˆ◡ˆ)(ˆ◡ˆʃƪ)