Selasa, 19 Mei 2009

If Tomorrow Never Comes (з´⌣`)⌣˘ε)

If I knew it would be the last time that I'd
see you fall asleep, I would tuck you in more
tightly and pray the Lord, your soul to keep,

If I knew it would be the last time that I
see you walk out the door, I would give you a hug
and kiss and call you back for one more… 

If I knew it would be the last time I'd hear
your voice lifted up in praise, I would video
tape each action and word, so I could play them
back day after day… 

If I knew it would be the last time, I could
spare an extra minute or two to stop and say "I
love you," instead of assuming that you KNOW I do… 

If I knew it would be the last time I would
be there to share your day, well I'm sure you'll
have so many more, so I can let just this one slip away… 

For surely there's always tomorrow to make
up for an oversight, and we always get a second
chance to make everything right… 

There will always be another day to say our
"I love you's", And certainly there's another
chance to say our "Anything I can do's?"

But just in case I might be wrong, and today
is all I get, I'd like to say how much I love
you and I hope we never forget, Tomorrow is not
promised to anyone, young or old alike, And today
may be the last chance you get to hold your loved one tight… 

So if you're waiting for tomorrow, why not
do it today? For if tomorrow never comes, you'll
surely regret the day, that you didn't take that
extra time for a smile, a hug, or a kiss and you were too
busy to grant someone, what turned out to be their
one last wish… 

So hold your loved ones close today, whisper
in their ear, tell them how much you love them
and that you'll always hold them dear, Take time to
say "I'm sorry," " please forgive me," "thank you"
or "it's okay"… 
And if tomorrow never comes, you'll have no
regrets about today… 


1 komentar:

  1. welcome to encore...we have good pizza on this earth....if dont believe u can try at auo restauran at jl. sunset road carrefour mall kuta bali. or call 0361 - 8477321.

    see u at encore pizza browwwwww................

    BalasHapus

Terima kasih atas komentarnya… (ʃƪˆ◡ˆ)(ˆ◡ˆʃƪ)